Media Scope Group is thrilled to announce the establishment of the Estonian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (EECN) which was established by companies and partners from Estonia and China. Media Scope Group and SCLA Global Limited are the Founding Members of the Chamber.
The mission of the Chamber is to facilitate sustainable, economic, business and cultural relationships between Estonia and the People’s Republic of China. The Estonian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce is an organization representing interests of Estonian and Chinese companies, improving cooperation, and understanding between Chinese and Estonian companies, organizations and people, and mutually beneficial cooperation between Estonia and China.
On the same day, the first General Meeting of the Estonian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce was held during which the Chamber adopted its mission and elected first management board members, including Media Scope Group CEO Dawid Wiktor who will serve as President of the Estonian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce.
The mission of the Chamber is:
- To promote commerce and business relations between the Republic of Estonia and the People’s Republic of China, according to the principles of reciprocity.
- To pursue improving cooperation and understanding between Chinese and Estonian companies, organizations and people, and cooperation between the Republic of Estonia and the People’s Republic of China.
- To provide a platform for networking, collaboration and self-organization for Members of the Chamber.
- To represent interests of Estonian and Chinese companies.
- To connect companies and organizations in the People’s Republic of China and the Republic of Estonia.
- To organize joint activities and events, and cultural exchange.
- To participate in public and governmental consultations in China and Estonia and unite Estonian and Chinese business world.
- To give opportunities to youth to find international and cross-cultural internships.
Media Scop Group, as the Founding Member, would like to invite Estonian and Chinese companies, organizations as well as individuals, including students, interested in joining the Chamber. If you would like to join the Chamber and become a Member, please apply through the Chamber’s application form.