Digital marketing specialist
paid social or paid search
Location: Estonia | Remote or on-site | Full-time
Have you ever thought that by connecting brands and people you can empower both?
We are looking for a bright digital marketing specialist who will join our team. We are an integrated communications agency working with diverse stakeholders across multiple channels, telling effective stories, running creative and data driven campaigns to enhance brands, communication, and deliver commercial success and positive impact.
We’ve worked with clients from a variety of industries and sectors. Each day our work impacts brands, organizations and audiences as we help in building brands people love, running campaigns that delivers results and taking on challenges.
At Media Scope Group, we know that companies are built by people like you. Media Scope Group is a people-first company. We balance execution with humanity by caring about our people as much as we care about business outcomes. We empower you whatever your role is and grow the people-first culture through resources, connections, conversations, diversity and being fair.
You’re not alone
You have a whole team at your disposal and direct access to executives who are always keen to help you. Together we help our clients, take challenges and deliver commercial success.
Your first step is easy – just apply
We very appreciate your current experience. Please share your work or portfolio with us. Especially your work on performance marketing activities, including search engine marketing, ad campaigns you are proud of, tools and solutions you’ve used, or other activities related to digital marketing.
You’re a perfect for this role if you:
- have worked as a marketing specialist in an agency or start-up
- have experience with working on paid social or paid search campaigns
- have an understanding of analytics
- have experience with providing analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- have fluent English
- have clear and concise written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- are empathetic and have open and explorative mindset
- are able to learn from other people
We offer you in return:
- a competitive salary
- employee-friendly stock options program
- flexible work location – you can work remotely or from office, it’s up to you!
- open, friendly and collaborative working environment
- unique, start-up organizational culture
- social and business events, and spontaneous chill
- access to learning opportunities like trainings and courses
- access to conferences
- opportunity to make a positive impact
Social impact company
Media Scope Group is a company built by the people. We believe that innovations, initiatives and our other efforts can positively impact the society and environment.
Media Scope Group’s business model goes beyond the enablement of customer experience, creative experience and innovation. It’s based on our core values that makes our company Media Scope Group. By connecting and empowering people, companies and organizations across the globe we are contributing to the society, human rights and environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Media Scope Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a safe, open and collaborative work environment free from discrimination, treating employees with dignity and respect. Media Scope Group does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, family or medical care leave, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), or any other characteristic. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of recruitment, employment, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.