7th Birthday of Estonian e-Residency
Date: Feb 01, 2022
Time: 14:00 – 18:00 CET
Location: Online / Białoprądnicka 3, 31-221 Cracow, Poland
Estonian Honorary Consul in Cracow in cooperation with Estonian Embassy in Warsaw, Estonian e-Residency team and other partners are pleased to invite you to celebrate the 7th birthday of the Estonian e-Residency on 1 February at 2 pm at Dworek Białoprądnicki, Białoprądnicka 3, 31-221 Cracow. This will be a story about digital transformation in Estonia and boosting partnerships with Poland. Estonian e-residents in Poland will be present for networking. And the birthday cake will not be missing!
This will be an opportunity to:
- learn about e-Residency and how it can benefit your business
- learn more about Estonia — its tourism attractions, nature & culture — including great business culture
- meet e-residents living in Cracow and Poland and hear about their experiences
- meet the vibrant business community of Cracow and the region
- share experiences and success stories
- enjoy an exhibition of Estonian illustrators „Lis – gość z Dalekiego Wschodu”
Please register your attendance by sending your name, surname, company name and its field of activity by e-mail to [email protected] by 27 January 2022.
H.E. Mr Martin Roger
Ambassador of Estonia to Poland
Mr Piotr Paluch
Estonian Honorary Consul in Cracow
Economic Counsellor, Estonian Embassy in Warsaw
CEO, Media Scope Group
Journalist and estophile from Cracow
Export Adviser, Enterprise Estonia
Business Development Coordinator, e-Residency Team
Senior Partner in Thompson&Stein, Member of the Board of the Polish-Estonian Chamber of Commerce
Do you want to organize a successful event?
Great! Media Scope Group is ready to help you in organizing and promoting your event. Contact our specialists and we will make your event a success.