What we do
Media Scope Group is a fast growing behavioral research and science-driven communications company that combines data analytics, behavioral psychology and cutting edge individually addressable advertising technology to run end-to-end communication and behavior change campaigns.
Who we are looking for
Media Scope Group is looking for a Sales Specialist with a great mind who would join the growing sales network responsible for acquiring new clients and advising clients on the selection of services and solutions.
To be successful as a Sales Specialist, you should be able to explain product and service specifications clearly and concisely. Top candidates have excellent problem-solving and people skills.
What you will do
- Active search for clients and initiating contacts.
- Providing demonstrations to clients.
- Talking with clients about the services and solutions offered by Media Scope Group.
- Conducting market research and sharing findings with the team.
- Cooperation with other specialists in the sales network.
- Reporting activities and results.
- Working alongside the team to draw up strategies to increase customer base.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with customers that are built on trust, and encouraging the rest of the sales team to follow this example.
- Keeping up-to-date with advancements in communication, marketing, MSG's solutions and services.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Strong networking abilities.
- Ability to diagnose problems and find solutions.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Ability to remain professional.
- Strong degree of diplomacy and the ability to work with a range of different people.
Please apply by sending your cover letter and CV to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer
Media Scope Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are truly committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and providing employees with a work environment that is free of harassment and discrimination.
At Media Scope Group, all employment decisions are based only on business needs, jobs requirements and individual qualifications, without any regard to color, race, age, belief or religion, family or parental status, civil union or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, sex, national, social or ethnic origin economic status, past or present military service, family genetic information or medical history, HIV status, physical, mental or sensory disability, or any other status. Media Scope Group will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.